How do I care for my Vaya Island bikini?
Vaya Island Bikinis are made with the highest quality Italian fabrics. To keep your Vaya Island bikinis in proper condition please follow our care instructions.
- Handwash with a mild detergent in cold water only
- Hang dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean, iron or use bleach
- Do not leave rolled up wet or wring out
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause pulling of the fabric
- High amounts of chlorine can ruin your bikini, make sure to wash immediately after use
- Certain tanning oils, sunscreens, and fake tanning can stain or cause damage to your bikini
To extend the life of your Vaya Island bikini we recommend rinsing immediately after use. We do not take back washed or worn items.